The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

New Season Of The Mole On Netflix June 28

(1/2) > >>

DoItRockapella:
I honestly thought it would never happen, but...

http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/05/16/the-mole-season-2-new-host-and-release-date-announcement-382511/20240516netflix04/

New host is Ari Shapiro from NPR. AFAIK, it is three episodes a week for three weeks.

JasonA1:
I was going to say the success of The Traitors had to be a huge tick in The Mole's favor, but this renewal was first reported in February 2023, when The Traitors had just been out in America for a month. So perhaps not.

-Jason

ChrisLambert!:
It’s amusing when you recall that Alan Cumming and Ari Shapiro have just been out on tour together with their “Considered Cabaret” show that they’re now hosting similar shows.

Clay Zambo:
VERY much looking forward to seeing Ari, rather than just hearing him. I'm not a huge MOLE fan, but I'll certainly try this.

Joe Mello:

--- Quote from: JasonA1 on May 19, 2024, 02:48:40 PM ---I was going to say the success of The Traitors had to be a huge tick in The Mole's favor, but this renewal was first reported in February 2023, when The Traitors had just been out in America for a month. So perhaps not.
--- End quote ---
Season 1 of Netflix's version looks to have come out around the time that Traitors was starting to air in English-speaking countries, so it's still possible someone said "we have The Traitors at home"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version