The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

CW slots "Scrabble," "Trivial Pursuit" for Monday nights this fall

(1/2) > >>

colonial:
https://deadline.com/2024/05/the-cw-fall-2024-25-schedule-superman-amp-lois-season-4-sullivans-crossing-1235918405/

As previously announced, LeVar Burton will host Trivial Pursuit, which will feature a "dramatic finale against the clock" to claim the big money jackpot."

Raven-Symone has been tapped to host Scrabble, where "wordsmiths battle it out over a series of addictive word games of skill and strategy to win points and master a giant Scrabble board in the center of the set."

That whole fall schedule looks like what 11-year-old me would have created if asked to build a TV schedule from scratch -- a night of game shows, two hours of wrestling, random sports, etc.

JD

Jimmy Owen:
Will judge in September.

SuperMatch93:
Wasn't it announced that Whose Line would be canceled a while back? Or do they have enough segments saved up that they can still run new episodes?

BrandonFG:
I think 24-25 is the final season.

parliboy:

--- Quote from: SuperMatch93 on May 16, 2024, 11:45:44 AM ---Wasn't it announced that Whose Line would be canceled a while back? Or do they have enough segments saved up that they can still run new episodes?

--- End quote ---

Not announced, per se.  More of a pretty outspoken statement by Colin Mochrie concerning credits and residuals.

Keep in mind that it's been common in the past to mine a taping for multiple episodes.  So what they taped last year could continue to be used for quite some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version