Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A question about the audition process.  (Read 847 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
A question about the audition process.
« on: January 27, 2024, 03:32:47 PM »
If you get called to come to an in-person audition for a show, but you don’t end up participating in the audition for some reason (such as your own messing up regarding time), it doesn’t affect anything, right? I ask because I took the proctored Jeopardy test online a year ago and they said if I didn’t hear from them within a year I would be free to start over; however, I was picked to audition at SporcleCon this past summer (though as I established, thanks to me being a dipstick, I didn’t actually participate).

I know this is probably just me overthinking things (AGAIN) but I kinda am itching to take the test again. I don’t have anything to worry about, do I?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Re: A question about the audition process.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 05:38:33 PM »
I’ve only ever taken the Millionaire audition paper and passed once. That said:

Given how many people try out and especially with the Anytime Online Test they have so many potential players that they are unlikely to remember you flaked (or forgot). If you passed once you can pass again so posse up and go get it.
Travis L. Eberle

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Re: A question about the audition process.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 09:58:01 PM »
I’ve only ever taken the Millionaire audition paper and passed once. That said:

Given how many people try out and especially with the Anytime Online Test they have so many potential players that they are unlikely to remember you flaked (or forgot). If you passed once you can pass again so posse up and go get it.

I’m gonna. 🙂

Here’s hoping.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022