The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Tic Tac Dough is being rebooted (GSN)

(1/6) > >>

Stackertosh:
Randy West posted on his facebook page about Tic Tac Dough being rebooted for Gsn. I wonder if Tom Bergeron will host or not.

https://www.facebook.com/tvrandywest

Then there's the evergreen format that started in TV's first decade, Jack Barry and Dan Enright's "Tic Tac Dough." From its 1956 debut from NBC's Studio 6B, through various network and syndicated versions, most notably Wink Martindale's seven year run, the game almost returned on NBC during the height of Covid when the great Harry Friedman produced a 2021 pilot of an updated version hosted by Tom Bergeron.
The format is controlled by Sony, and the company is apparently prepping a new run for their GSN property. Details after Sony makes their announcement.

DoItRockapella:

--- Quote from: Stackertosh on January 11, 2024, 08:30:05 PM ---Randy West posted on his facebook page about Tic Tac Dough being rebooted for Gsn. I wonder if Tom Bergeron will host or not.

--- End quote ---

Just found Randy's Facebook post about this - he says in a comment that Tom Bergeron will NOT be hosting.

This has to happen months after I stop receiving GSN (my cable provider moved it to a different package)?

BrandonFG:
In before the “I hOpE iT’s BeTtEr ThAn TtD90” posts.

KrisW73:
*Don't read the comments...don't read the comments....*
*reads comments*

I have a headache now...

Winkfan:

--- Quote from: DoItRockapella on January 11, 2024, 09:01:56 PM ---Just found Randy's Facebook post about this - he says in a comment that Tom Bergeron will NOT be hosting.
--- End quote ---

[King Leonardo]CONFOUNDIT!!!!![/kl]

On the other hand.....Paging Todd Newton!

Cordially,
Tammy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version