Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yesterday's Hollywood Media Professionals Luncheon  (Read 2507 times)

steveleb

Yesterday's Hollywood Media Professionals Luncheon
« on: August 21, 2023, 03:03:47 PM »
Thought I would take this timely opportunity to alert this group to an event nearly three and one half years in the making that finally took place yesterday morning in rain-swept Los Angeles.  Neither rain nor earthquake stopped a few hundred veterans, including a lot of names and faces recognziable to many of you, from stepping out to honor a truly wonderful gentleman's memory and three-quarters of a century of the genre we adore (well, I guess it's now 78 years).

As some of you also know, I write a couple of blogs that cover media and sports, occasionally injecting my own experience into the storytelling,  Today's I felt was appropriate to share here. 

https://leblanguage.com/still-zingin-in-the-rain/

I am certain more than a few others who are regular posters here who were in attendance will have their own thoughts and/or images that I will leave it to their discretion to share. 

And if you're inspired by what you read there, take note that there's nearly 600 more of those that have been written since spring 2021, plus another 500 or so on my sports blog site, www.theDoubleOvertime.com.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 05:13:46 PM by JasonA1 »

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Re: Yesterday's Hollywood Media Professionals Luncheon
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 05:14:51 PM »
In the interest of full disclosure, I deleted the last part of Steve's post, so as not to set a precedent in the future about direct solicitations. If you wish to support Steve, you can click through to his aforementioned websites and find ways to do so there.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck