Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune Zoom Auditions  (Read 7618 times)

TNT

Wheel of Fortune Zoom Auditions
« on: June 14, 2023, 11:40:18 AM »
Hi everyone, I just received an email that I was chosen for a 5 minute zoom audition for Wheel next week! Does anyone know what I should expect this to look like? I have tried searching everywhere online- but the only recent discussions I can find are all from the Wheel of Fortune subreddit… which is private now. I have no idea if those threads will ever be available again, and really want to make sure I’m well prepared for this! Thanks in advance!

SuperSweeper

Re: Wheel of Fortune Zoom Auditions
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 01:20:16 PM »
A friend of mind had an audition about a month ago. It was a quick, "getting to know you" type of chat, and nothing more.

If they want to proceed, they will follow up with an invitation for a more in-depth interview that is similar to the former in-person auditions that used to occur a few weeks after the Wheelmobile (test, practice puzzles, etc.).

Best of luck to you!

CJBojangles

Re: Wheel of Fortune Zoom Auditions
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2023, 01:47:34 PM »
Interesting. Recent contestant here, taped my show in February.

I received a call back in January and immediately did a brief phone interview that amounted to “why would you be a good contestant?”. At the end of the call I was invited to a Zoom audition a few days later with other potential contestants solving tossup puzzles with a timed test. There was no 5-minute pre-audition Zoom interview. If they’re revising their process, it must be a recent change.