The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Millionaire: Where would you place this question?

<< < (6/6)

Eric Paddon:

--- Quote from: Kevin Prather on May 30, 2023, 02:45:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: chris319 on May 30, 2023, 10:57:25 AM ---
--- Quote ---I do seem to remember reading that Daly and Kilgallen had a falling out over her investigations, seeing how she was openly challenging the Warren Commission's findings.
--- End quote ---

Did you read that in Gil's book?

--- End quote ---

I haven't read his book, but whoever I read that from probably did.

--- End quote ---

There is nothing about the JFK thing in Fates' book.   He simply said that John stopped speaking to her for a year outside the program because of the flap over her reporting Daly's blacklisting Mike Wallace from being a Mystery Guest in 1957.   

Be wary of much that is written about Dorothy and the JFK investigation because a lot of it has been written by sensationalist seeking opportunists aided by some truly weird people.    I think Matt and a few others might remember from the atgs days a wacko named David Henschel who frequently trolled the place.      He was the ultimate weirdo regarding the whole Kilgallen-JFK think (even though in one of the days when he was sane he was the one who first got a copy of the tribute program with ads from the archives back in the mid-90s).

SuperMatch93:

--- Quote from: Eric Paddon on May 31, 2023, 09:53:38 PM ---Be wary of much that is written about Dorothy and the JFK investigation because a lot of it has been written by sensationalist seeking opportunists aided by some truly weird people.    I think Matt and a few others might remember from the atgs days a wacko named David Henschel who frequently trolled the place.      He was the ultimate weirdo regarding the whole Kilgallen-JFK think (even though in one of the days when he was sane he was the one who first got a copy of the tribute program with ads from the archives back in the mid-90s).

--- End quote ---

Is that the guy whose alter ego was "Lisa Pease" or am I thinking of someone else?

Eric Paddon:
That's the one.    That was one of many fake ID's he took over the years.   He even stole my name when trolling at other boards in a deliberate attempt to make me look like a crazy person when it was just him pretending to be me acting crazy on purpose.      He even posted spam book reviews on Amazon stealing my mother's name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version