The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Q2 2023

<< < (2/23) > >>

SRIV94:

--- Quote from: Marshall Akers on April 04, 2023, 04:47:57 PM ---Tonight's first segment of TTTT's first airing should feature Carol Channing in a walkon cameo featuring a dresser to Hollywood and Broadway stars.

--- End quote ---

It did.  But the next ep (the one with Byron MacGregor) was also quite notable and enjoyable.

The bad news is they went back to 1693 with the 8:30 ep tonight, but they'll be back to 1842 Monday.

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: SRIV94 on April 05, 2023, 11:43:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marshall Akers on April 04, 2023, 04:47:57 PM ---Tonight's first segment of TTTT's first airing should feature Carol Channing in a walkon cameo featuring a dresser to Hollywood and Broadway stars.

--- End quote ---

It did.  But the next ep (the one with Byron MacGregor) was also quite notable and enjoyable.

The bad news is they went back to 1693 with the 8:30 ep tonight, but they'll be back to 1842 Monday.

--- End quote ---

Damn, I never knew Byron was on TTTT., and I missed it.  I assume this was for his record, "The Americans"?

He was the brains behind the "blood and guts" news presentations on Detroit radio in the 70s. And he had a great voice for radio to boot.

SRIV94:

--- Quote from: TimK2003 on April 06, 2023, 01:15:25 PM ---Damn, I never knew Byron was on TTTT., and I missed it.  I assume this was for his record, "The Americans"?

He was the brains behind the "blood and guts" news presentations on Detroit radio in the 70s. And he had a great voice for radio to boot.

--- End quote ---

You assume correctly, and yes, his voice was great for radio.

jjman920:
https://twitter.com/BUZZRtv/status/1646626884975828995

Buzzr dropped a promo for their Mother's Day plans. I assume a week of mini-marathon blocks starting on May 8th. Included in the promo are a Florence Henderson on Feud, Lucy on both Password Plus and Super Password, Mama and Eunice from Password Plus, and Isabel Sanford and Shirley Jones on Tattletales.

Is that Tattletales from the 80s? I forget if Buzzr has aired 80s Tattletales before or not.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: jjman920 on April 13, 2023, 08:27:05 PM ---https://twitter.com/BUZZRtv/status/1646626884975828995

Buzzr dropped a promo for their Mother's Day plans. I assume a week of mini-marathon blocks starting on May 8th. Included in the promo are a Florence Henderson on Feud, Lucy on both Password Plus and Super Password, Mama and Eunice from Password Plus, and Isabel Sanford and Shirley Jones on Tattletales.

Is that Tattletales from the 80s? I forget if Buzzr has aired 80s Tattletales before or not.

--- End quote ---
Yep, 1984 to be precise. And no, they haven't aired it on a regular basis, just a handful in a few marathons and once on accident.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version