The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Two changes for WoF Season 39

<< < (3/14) > >>

oaklandfan2kx:

--- Quote from: Kevin Prather on September 02, 2021, 05:23:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Neumms on September 02, 2021, 11:43:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bob Zager on August 31, 2021, 06:26:48 PM ---Sometimes, I think they should maybe bring back the $1,500 space in that round, (can't recall what season it was dropped), and maybe even keep the $2,500 and $3,500 wedges on the wheel during the entire show.  I'm sure prize budgets have something to do with that!

--- End quote ---

I'd much prefer this to upping the bonus round minimum.

--- End quote ---

And now that we're up to season 39, they're not gonna be able to keep raising the minimum much longer without introducing $60,000, $75,000, etc.

--- End quote ---

And Also $80,000 and $90,000!

dazztardly:
Having the player in-control handle the final spin, I don't know man. That mechanic could be weaponized to screw over your opponents.

-Dan

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: dazztardly on September 02, 2021, 08:20:30 PM ---Having the player in-control handle the final spin, I don't know man. That mechanic could be weaponized to screw over your opponents.

--- End quote ---
I imagine they have a certain number of spaces the wheel must spin, but if I have a sizable but surmountable lead, I’m definitely using my muscle memory to avoid the 5K wedge best I can. It can be strategic.

Kevin Prather:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on September 02, 2021, 09:36:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: dazztardly on September 02, 2021, 08:20:30 PM ---Having the player in-control handle the final spin, I don't know man. That mechanic could be weaponized to screw over your opponents.

--- End quote ---
I imagine they have a certain number of spaces the wheel must spin, but if I have a sizable but surmountable lead, I’m definitely using my muscle memory to avoid the 5K wedge best I can. It can be strategic.

--- End quote ---

And when all the other spaces are within $400 of each other, the whole wheel consists of $5000 and Not-$5000, so that's all you have to do.

TLEberle:

-Dan

--- End quote ---
CORRECT! If you want to control the amount of money in play, control the wheel. Win that third toss-up and spin to your advantage to either sock the game away or mount a comeback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version