The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Close calls....narrow escapes.....

<< < (103/103)

gridlockjoe:
Stephanie Draper returns on the final episode of the series. They didn't explain what happened, though.

Bryce L.:
A player/team doing so well with the first nine villains, as to have four swipes at Lucretia, is that a new record?

KrisW73:

--- Quote from: Bryce L. on May 05, 2022, 04:35:04 AM ---A player/team doing so well with the first nine villains, as to have four swipes at Lucretia, is that a new record?

--- End quote ---

To my knowledge yes

MSTieScott:

--- Quote from: gridlockjoe on May 04, 2022, 09:48:33 PM ---Stephanie Draper returns on the final episode of the series. They didn't explain what happened, though.

--- End quote ---

There was construction going on outside my residence, so I couldn't hear clearly, but did they accept "Madame Bouvier" for "Madame Bovary" in the episode Buzzr aired on May 5? If so, I assume that was the reason.

gridlockjoe:

--- Quote from: MSTieScott on May 05, 2022, 05:02:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: gridlockjoe on May 04, 2022, 09:48:33 PM ---Stephanie Draper returns on the final episode of the series. They didn't explain what happened, though.

--- End quote ---

There was construction going on outside my residence, so I couldn't hear clearly, but did they accept "Madame Bouvier" for "Madame Bovary" in the episode Buzzr aired on May 5? If so, I assume that was the reason.

--- End quote ---

They did indeed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version