The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Close calls....narrow escapes.....

<< < (59/103) > >>

splinkynip:
Back in the 80's and I assume the 90's, Wheel of Fortune Teen Week allowed all the week's contestants to sit in the audience,  whether or not they played yet. I was on the Monday show and didn't think it was fair that the others knew the top scores for the week to try to get into the Friday final.

knagl:

--- Quote from: golden-road on October 11, 2021, 01:41:05 PM ---I've wondered if it was actually taped inside MoA?
--- End quote ---

It was indeed, on a stage inside a small playhouse theater in then-Knott's Camp Snoopy (now Nickelodeon Universe), the amusement park in the middle of the mall.

Here are a couple of behind-the-scenes photos which I believe were taken by none other than fellow Game Show Forum member narzo.

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: parliboy on October 10, 2021, 09:35:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: BrandonFG on October 10, 2021, 04:03:01 PM ---And of course it's not compatible with QuickTime. I can hear the MIDI theme playing in my head...that takes me back.

--- End quote ---

I threw it onto onlinesequencer.net and messed with it for about 3 minutes.   If you don't like my instrument choices, jump into edit mode and tweak it to your taste.

https://onlinesequencer.net/2306009

--- End quote ---
Finally got to listen. Sounds great…thank you!

JMFabiano:
Don't know if it happened before, but today we saw what happens when a contestant gets all the bloopers wrong/gets blocked on one level. They just jump to the next level.

And $100,000?  Wrong show, Tom.

NickintheATL:

--- Quote from: JMFabiano on October 15, 2021, 04:56:36 PM ---Don't know if it happened before, but today we saw what happens when a contestant gets all the bloopers wrong/gets blocked on one level. They just jump to the next level.

--- End quote ---
Yes, it's happened a couple of times. The show rules do address this as well and that is what happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version