Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ABC Summer Fun and Games 2021  (Read 8733 times)

jjman920

• Mhoops.
Re: ABC Summer Fun and Games 2021
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2021, 04:45:53 PM »
Card Sharks is getting bumped to June 23rd now and a rerun of Episode One of The Celebrity Dating Game will air tonight instead.....
  Crime Scene Kitchen is on Fox, so maybe too much McHale?
It'll still be airing on Wednesdays, so I don't know. I was just talking with friends about not knowing an instance where a person hosted two programs on different broadcast networks on the same night. I feel like its something that probably happened in the 50s.
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2021, 08:36:18 PM »
Card Sharks is getting bumped to June 23rd now and a rerun of Episode One of The Celebrity Dating Game will air tonight instead.....
  Crime Scene Kitchen is on Fox, so maybe too much McHale?
It'll still be airing on Wednesdays, so I don't know. I was just talking with friends about not knowing an instance where a person hosted two programs on different broadcast networks on the same night. I feel like its something that probably happened in the 50s.
Matt O can confirm, but Bill Cullen might have hosted TPIR on NBC and then over to CBS for IGAS panelist
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2021, 08:59:16 PM »
Matt O can confirm, but Bill Cullen might have hosted TPIR on NBC and then over to CBS for IGAS panelist

Most definitely that was the case. In the 1958-59 season on Wednesday nights Price was at 8:30pm and IGAS was at 9:30pm. Bill would have to get from the Colonial Theatre on 66th to CBS Studio 59 (Brooks Atkinson Theater) on 47th as soon as Price was over.

Chuck Sutton

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2021, 09:29:55 PM »
I believe more than one season $100,000 pyramid ran into football season.so Micharl Strahan as one of the hosts of the fox post game and pyramid.

Of course you said same "night", but both Dick Clark  and Wsyne Brady had hosting jobs on different networks on the same "day"