The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

New 2021 GSN Chain Reaction....same 2006 GSN Chain Reaction host...

<< < (3/4) > >>

mystery7:
It also says he's a "fan favorite." How many fans can he realistically have considering how long (and how long ago) the show ran the first time? Glad he's got this gig to fall back on given GE's incredible shrinking act of late.

PYLdude:

--- Quote from: JasonA1 on November 02, 2020, 04:06:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: PYLdude on November 02, 2020, 03:56:09 PM ---I just never got into the one word at a time round. Yet I don’t mind watching episodes of Go once in awhile. You figure that one out.

--- End quote ---

The building-a-question mechanic only works when the people playing have a special aptitude for the game. And simply put, the contestants on GSN were not good at it in any way shape or form.

--- End quote ---

Quite the understatement.

But I will give them credit for at least letting the receiver determine when he’d heard enough info to answer. That effing bell...

SuperMatch93:

--- Quote from: mystery7 on November 04, 2020, 06:52:38 PM ---It also says he's a "fan favorite." How many fans can he realistically have considering how long (and how long ago) the show ran the first time? Glad he's got this gig to fall back on given GE's incredible shrinking act of late.

--- End quote ---

Maybe the reruns got a decent amount of viewers?

PYLdude:

--- Quote from: SuperMatch93 on November 05, 2020, 12:54:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: mystery7 on November 04, 2020, 06:52:38 PM ---It also says he's a "fan favorite." How many fans can he realistically have considering how long (and how long ago) the show ran the first time? Glad he's got this gig to fall back on given GE's incredible shrinking act of late.

--- End quote ---

Maybe the reruns got a decent amount of viewers?

--- End quote ---

They sure aired often enough.

mystery7:
They had to interrupt all that Family Feud with something some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version