The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

TPIR on BUZZR

<< < (2/3) > >>

jage:
It's all rather peculiar. That's not exactly a prime spot to premier a new show either.

Chelsea Thrasher:
Buzzr airs the Saturday portion of it's remaining E/I obligation in the 7a Pacific (10a ET) timeslot. Regular programming begins at the half hour after it airs. (Sunday too). 

The current programming in that time frame (specifically Saturday) is an hour of Split Second 80s followed by three and a half hours of Match Game '7x split between two runs.  Easy to take out Split and reduce the MG wall a little bit to make it fit.

And if it were any other version of Price being freed up, you can bet on it being a bigger deal than "line 6 of a random Facebook post on a Friday".

It's almost assuredly Cullen's version, probably more than one episode of it. I will be /shocked/ (although absolutely pleasantly so) if it's anything otherwise.

Sodboy13:
Could be two episodes of Cullen padded out to 90 minutes, then onto whatever else at Noon.

chargeradiocom:
The optimistic, cup-half-full theoretical part of me wants to think that just maybe, they’ve cleared Barker, or even Kennedy or James, to run in a non-competitive weekend AM slot. It’s not maybe what we want, but maybe CBS is starting to ease up a bit.

Realistically, though, I’ll be surprised if it’s anything but Cullen.

The other news from this schedule change:

— Body Language unsurprisingly takes a weekday slot, at 10AM ET
— TTTT moves into weekdays at 8:30AM ET

Apparently Split Second is leaving the schedule entirely?

jjman920:
Someone must've told them "Hey, you can't just put 'The Price Is Right' as a schedule update without specifying the version just after the death of one of its hosts", and they've edited the post accordingly to specify that it will be Bill Cullen's Price added to the schedule.

Of course, not a surprise and as I said earlier, I'm happy to have it back on the schedule. It's comfort TV.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version