The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR stuff on Amazon Prime

(1/9) > >>

Blanquepage:
FYI, they added another 20 episodes of The All New All Star Beat the Clock, now through episode 61.

TLEberle:
I don’t know how many others would fall in with me, but I would be over th3 moon to have Double Dare: the Complete Series as a box set.

gamed121683:

--- Quote from: TLEberle on August 08, 2020, 01:46:13 PM ---I don’t know how many others would fall in with me, but I would be over th3 moon to have Double Dare: the Complete Series as a box set.

--- End quote ---

I was going to comment "Man, that's a lot of silicon"! Then I remembered, if they can come out the complete series of Dark Shadows...this idea isn't terribly far fetched. 

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: gamed121683 on August 08, 2020, 02:55:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: TLEberle on August 08, 2020, 01:46:13 PM ---I don’t know how many others would fall in with me, but I would be over th3 moon to have Double Dare: the Complete Series as a box set.

--- End quote ---

I was going to comment "Man, that's a lot of silicon"! Then I remembered, if they can come out the complete series of Dark Shadows...this idea isn't terribly far fetched.

--- End quote ---

Which Double Dare are we talking here?

JakeT:

--- Quote from: gamed121683 on August 08, 2020, 02:55:22 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They just released "Gunsmoke - The Complete Series", which had 635 episodes, 402 of them were an hour long...it's a monster set..."Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - The Complete Series" contained a rather large 325 half-hours...

JakeT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version