The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Worst Music?

<< < (23/23)

PYLdude:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on February 04, 2021, 08:59:19 PM ---I just watched part of an episode of Break the Bank from '85.

It starts off decently, gets really dramatic out of nowhere, then just becomes a jumbled mess.

--- End quote ---

That fell into my “I can’t hear it” file; every time I tried to listen to it, I couldn’t hear much of anything.

ActualRetailMike:

--- Quote from: Mike Tennant on April 19, 2020, 10:05:42 AM ---"Bob and Merrill's Theme" was a fine piece of music, but HS could have used some other cues. They seemed to have only the theme and a win cue based on it.

--- End quote ---
I know what you mean.  Though to be fair, they did have those ascending brass notes when introducing the stars one-by-one.  And when a contestant picked the Secret Square, there was that Bugle Charge mixed with "pow pow pow" sound effects.

Neumms:

--- Quote from: ActualRetailMike on November 10, 2021, 03:15:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mike Tennant on April 19, 2020, 10:05:42 AM ---"Bob and Merrill's Theme" was a fine piece of music, but HS could have used some other cues. They seemed to have only the theme and a win cue based on it.

--- End quote ---
I know what you mean.  Though to be fair, they did have those ascending brass notes when introducing the stars one-by-one.  And when a contestant picked the Secret Square, there was that Bugle Charge mixed with "pow pow pow" sound effects.

--- End quote ---

Yes on other cues, and a hearty yes on the Secret Square cue.

BrandonFG:
The theme from The New Liar's Club from '88 sounds like it was written on a Casio keyboard in 20 minutes.

Jimmy Owen:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on November 25, 2021, 12:22:21 AM ---The theme from The New Liar's Club from '88 sounds like it was written on a Casio keyboard in 20 minutes.

--- End quote ---
  Sounded like Spyro Gyra outtakes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version