The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR on Sling

<< < (2/5) > >>

aaron sica:
I think I found a possible pattern yesterday - they seem to be 5 days behind the regular "feed". Yesterday during the late morning/early afternoon they were running the "Lucky Wins" marathon from 3/17. I caught "Split Second" followed by "Blockbusters".

polo23:
Actually, it was just a loop of the same game show selections throughout the day. It's fixed now.

chargeradiocom:
I’ve been checking in on the Sling freebie feed for the last couple days, and it seems that the issues are resolved for the most part. (I’ve only checked during the day from my work PC, so I don’t know if other dayparts might be different.) I did notice a different Super Password episode yesterday from what the main feed was playing, though it was running in SP’s normal timeslot. All the other episodes I’ve seen the last couple days appear to be in sync, though.

Also, that music bed they’re using during commercial breaks is a banger.  ;D

tvmitch:
This is terrific, thanks for the update. I signed up the free 2 weeks of Sling Blue and am able to mark Narz Concentration for recording. We'll see if it works tonight. I see the BUZZR bug in the corner, where it belongs, so hopefully that is a good sign.

Quick edit to say that it's 4pm East Coast time on 4/1, and PYL is starting as scheduled.

snowpeck:
I looked in late last night and Blockbusters was on, so it's not quite meshing up with the on air schedule still.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version