The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

70s Tattletales...

<< < (2/3) > >>

TLEberle:
Reading in one of the several Jeopardy books I presume that it is done similar to how J! did door prizes--Card Sharks would give away stuff to "a representative of our polling group will receive (whatever)."

Matt Ottinger:
Tattletales has always been one of my favorite under-the-radar gems, and I still maintain a revival would be worth a shot.

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: Matt Ottinger on January 20, 2020, 12:13:17 PM ---Tattletales has always been one of my favorite under-the-radar gems, and I still maintain a revival would be worth a shot.

--- End quote ---

I pretty much binged all the TT episodes on Amazon Prime within a few days. 

There were some great celebrity partners over the series that were a hoot to watch.  The Gautiers, Stiller and Meara, The Brills, and then some celebs from left field who never did/rarely did other game shows.

JakeT:

--- Quote from: TimK2003 on January 20, 2020, 09:00:52 PM ---There were some great celebrity partners over the series that were a hoot to watch.  The Gautiers, Stiller and Meara, The Brills, and then some celebs from left field who never did/rarely did other game shows.

--- End quote ---

This past Saturday night, I just fell in love with Cathy Rigby and her husband Tommy...adding Betty and Allen to the mix was a great bonus...

JakeT

Casey:
I love this show as well.  They had a good set of regulars, who were all enjoyable and clearly enjoyed the game (Charlie Brill & Mitzi McCall, Patty Deutsch and Donald Ross, Scoey and Claire Mitchlll, etc.) but they were able to get celebrities who didn't seem to turn up on other shows very often, like Cathy Rigby, or Monty Hall.  It's a charming show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version