The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

MG/HS cheating?

<< < (5/5)

JasonA1:
There's also little-to-no indication from Mark's post that Bauman blew the whistle in the '80s and/or this person was caught in the act. So it's entirely possible they were booked on future Goodson shows despite this. (for instance, Mark says this dishonesty snuck in "a few times", but now we're parsing way too close without knowing who the proverbial speaker is)

I won't besmirch anyone's character with a guess, but my first suspect was also back for a future Match Game, if indeed that's a pre-requisite for not being the guest in question.

-Jason

Blanquepage:
AH! Great point Curt on JM being rebooked. It just occurred to me that, if I'm not mistaken, someone else from the last night's airing that had been there a few times and I don't recall him on any other GT shows. Ah. A.H.
OK I'm done speculating.  ???

Jeremy Nelson:

--- Quote from: Mike Tennant on August 05, 2020, 08:13:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bryce L. on August 05, 2020, 04:04:08 AM ---on the off-chance anybody got any funny ideas.

--- End quote ---
And on this show, that was definitely an off-chance.

--- End quote ---
Points.

The risks for an up and comer seem way too high. If you get caught, you  definitely lose that TV time you crave, and you possibly lose your whole career with it. Besides, even if he’d never seen an episode of the show before joining the panel, it doesn’t take long to catch on that  Round 1 questions are designed to have six or seven plausible answers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version