The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Split Second coming to Buzzr 9/30.

<< < (2/12) > >>

Casey Buck:
If I'm not mistaken, isn't LMAD the only Hatos-Hall show that Fremantle owns outright? If not, maybe Buzzr is slowly dipping their toe into licensing shows from outside companies.

tvwxman:
Query: What is the status of the Hatos-Hall shows? Are they intact or destroyed? Is there any chance Split Second with Tom could be shown? Cause, IMHO, it was light years better than Monty's.

And, given Masked Singer's success, why hasn't someone looked at Masquerade Party for a nice little GSN offering?

SuperMatch93:

--- Quote from: tvwxman on September 13, 2019, 06:13:17 AM ---Query: What is the status of the Hatos-Hall shows? Are they intact or destroyed? Is there any chance Split Second with Tom could be shown? Cause, IMHO, it was light years better than Monty's.

--- End quote ---

AFAIK, ABC Split Second is mostly gone. Shame too, because from what I've seen it was quite fun and intense for an early '70s quizzer. I want to say the network reused either those tapes or Password's tapes for Family Feud.

BillCullen1:

--- Quote from: SuperMatch93 on September 13, 2019, 07:02:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: tvwxman on September 13, 2019, 06:13:17 AM ---Query: What is the status of the Hatos-Hall shows? Are they intact or destroyed? Is there any chance Split Second with Tom could be shown? Cause, IMHO, it was light years better than Monty's.

--- End quote ---

AFAIK, ABC Split Second is mostly gone. Shame too, because from what I've seen it was quite fun and intense for an early '70s quizzer. I want to say the network reused either those tapes or Password's tapes for Family Feud.

--- End quote ---

Wiki confirms this. Too bad. I thought Tom Kennedy's SS was one of his best shows.

TLEberle:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on September 13, 2019, 10:10:47 AM ---Wiki confirms this.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version