The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Fall 2019 schedule changes

(1/9) > >>

aaron sica:
Yes, it's that time of year again...

The only schedule changes I know in my market thus far involve talk shows, and no game shows (yet).

However - any indication of what your local station is doing to plug the hole left by WWTBAM? Or of any other changes you know of in your market?

SwohS Emag:
WPVI (6ABC Philadelphia) is placing Tamron Hall at 10am, displacing Rachel Ray.  They have been heavily advertising the show. 

Millionaire and Right This Minute currently air in the 2pm hour.  I suspect that Rachel Ray might end up at 2pm, since they're probably not moving around the other shows:  Kelly/Ryan at 9am, View at 11, News at Noon, Strahan/Sara at 1pm, General Hospital at 3pm, News at 4pm onward.  Millionaire also airs in the overnight hour at 1:07am.  I suppose Right This Minute could then go to that late night slot.

BillCullen1:
Here in NYC, WABC (Ch. 7) will also have Tamron Hall at 10 am, right after Kelly & Ryan.

Meredith Vieira's new game show 25 Words or Less starts Sept. 16 on WWOR TV Channel 9. Not sure of the time.

aaron sica:
In the Harrisburg-Lancaster-Lebanon-York market, WGAL is replacing Steve with Tamron Hall at 2. I thought it might have been Kelly Clarkson (since she in essence is replacing Steve), but Kelly is moving to the 11am hour, which takes the place of Rachael Ray. I can't imagine Rachael finding another spot on WGAL (i don't see Dr. Oz at 3 being displaced, and they have an hour of news at 4). She'll probably move to another station.

WGAL airs WWTBAM at 12:30pm after their news. Not sure what will go in there.

As to the two comments on WABC and WPVI, I would imagine, as been the case for some years now, their daytime schedule (with the exception of their respective newscasts) will still be the same.

MikeK:
Cleveland/Akron/Lorain:

America Says will air on WBNX-55 at 8:30 PM, displacing an episode of Funny You Should Ask.

25 Words or Less gets a double run, occupying the 5-6 PM hour on WUAB-43, leading into an hour of Feud.

Edits in the future as necessary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version