The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

America Says enters syndie game

<< < (5/5)

Neumms:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on June 15, 2019, 11:11:58 AM ---Harvey reportedly makes a good salary for FF. I've seen unconfirmed rumors on the internet that next year, when it's time to renew his FF contract, Harvey will either be replaced or asked to take a salary cut. Again, these are rumors, so who knows?

--- End quote ---

Geez, they beat Wheel despite a weaker channel lineup, how big a margin does Fremantle expect? It’s not as if prize money eats up their budget. Not to question your sources, but it's hard to imagine them risking what they’ve built on finding a cheaper yet popular capable host.

I’ve not minded the bashful old ladies giving dirty answers as much as the insanely tacky, long-past-surprising euphemisms on the board.

BillCullen1:
My sources are basically YouTube bloggers. The "wildest" rumor about this I saw was that Harvey will be replaced by Michael Strahan. Considering that Feud is done in L.A. and Strahan and his shows are done in NYC, I don't see this happening.

TLEberle:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on June 19, 2019, 06:10:55 PM ---My sources are basically YouTube bloggers. The "wildest" rumor about this I saw was that Harvey will be replaced by Michael Strahan. Considering that Feud is done in L.A. and Strahan and his shows are done in NYC, I don't see this happening.
--- End quote ---
But you still saw fit to pass this along to us.

Sodboy13:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on June 19, 2019, 06:10:55 PM ---My sources are basically YouTube bloggers.

--- End quote ---

This means that you have no sources. Please remember this before posting any of your hot tips in the future, Scoop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version