The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Buzzr Press Your Luck tax day marathon

<< < (2/2)

Jimmy Owen:
Watch people lose all day!

snowpeck:
Buzzr also plans to stream the "uncensored" version of the Jim Hess episode online (which I guess means it will be censored on air.)

(function(d, s, id) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));
--- End quote ---

knagl:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on April 08, 2019, 08:33:07 PM ---Buzzr also plans to stream the "uncensored" version of the Jim Hess episode online (which I guess means it will be censored on air.)
--- End quote ---

The discussion I saw was that it was never censored when it aired on CBS or USA.  For the most part, unless you listen very closely, you can't hear much of anything offensive.  The episode is on YouTube.

Kevin Prather:

--- Quote from: knagl on April 11, 2019, 08:47:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: snowpeck on April 08, 2019, 08:33:07 PM ---Buzzr also plans to stream the "uncensored" version of the Jim Hess episode online (which I guess means it will be censored on air.)
--- End quote ---

The discussion I saw was that it was never censored when it aired on CBS or USA.  For the most part, unless you listen very closely, you can't hear much of anything offensive.  The episode is on YouTube.

--- End quote ---

GSN as well. You can hear the "S"-bomb, but only if you're listening for it. The "F"-bomb is pretty much buried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version