The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Buzzr New Schedule 1/14

<< < (3/5) > >>

BillCullen1:

--- Quote from: TimK2003 on January 15, 2019, 08:15:19 PM ---Trying to stomach an episode of Temptation as we speak.  I think I saw only one or two episodes back in the day.  And now I remember why I stopped watching this train wreck pretty darn quick. 
--- End quote ---

They had something unusual on Temptation today - a male contestant. He proved to be quite the game player.

Sodboy13:
A few of the male contestants they had absolutely steamrolled the game. They accidentally cast a handful of game players instead of shoppers during the series, and those people had a pretty easy time winning cars.

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on February 14, 2019, 08:38:26 PM ---They had something unusual on Temptation today - a male contestant. He proved to be quite the game player.

--- End quote ---
In the double-run markets, their first undefeated champion was a guy who won a Jaguar. I didn't watch the show often, but I do remember another guy winning a Nissan Altima later in the run.

/It took $ale five years to go from luxury cars to more mainstream models
//Took Temptation five months

WarioBarker:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on February 14, 2019, 10:47:35 PM ---In the double-run markets, their first undefeated champion was a guy who won a Jaguar.
--- End quote ---
Nope, he won a Prius.

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on February 14, 2019, 10:47:35 PM ---/It took $ale five years to go from luxury cars to more mainstream models
//Took Temptation five months
--- End quote ---
From what I've pieced together, Temptation went back and forth as tapings progressed - the first car offered was a $21,000 Mini Cooper, while the last was a $25,000 Nissan Altima Hybrid. (The aforementioned Prius was $23,000.)

Most of the cars seem to have been in the $2X,000 range, as was the safari package that sometimes replaced the car. The only exceptions I'm aware of are the BMW 328i ($34,000), the Jaguar X-Type ($35,000), and some sort of Lexus ($37,000).

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: Dan88 on February 15, 2019, 01:01:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: BrandonFG on February 14, 2019, 10:47:35 PM ---In the double-run markets, their first undefeated champion was a guy who won a Jaguar.
--- End quote ---
Nope, he won a Prius.

--- End quote ---
I double-checked the archive and you're absolutely right. I sit corrected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version