The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Favorite Wheel of Fortune Puzzleboard Border?

<< < (2/6) > >>

SuperMatch93:
5 and 6. Growing up with them has something do with it, but they're *just* intricate enough to be eye-catching without being too ostentatious.

KrisW73:
I'm the oddball - I like the new board with the original board design a close second.

Clay Zambo:

--- Quote from: KrisW73 on December 06, 2018, 09:22:46 AM ---I'm the oddball - I like the new board with the original board design a close second.

--- End quote ---

I am absolutely with you. Since the rest of the backdrops are so busy, the light border seems a very classy, sedate touch. Also, it seems like a bit of a callback to the original.

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: Clay Zambo on December 06, 2018, 11:07:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: KrisW73 on December 06, 2018, 09:22:46 AM ---I'm the oddball - I like the new board with the original board design a close second.

--- End quote ---

I am absolutely with you. Since the rest of the backdrops are so busy, the light border seems a very classy, sedate touch. Also, it seems like a bit of a callback to the original.

--- End quote ---
When they introduced the current board, I got a throwback vibe as well. Much as I liked the crown, the Million Colors of Light (tm) add something to the board.

MikeK:
4.  Don't @ me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version