The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Favorite Wheel of Fortune Puzzleboard Border?

<< < (6/6)

Kevin Prather:

--- Quote from: Fedya on December 14, 2018, 05:28:54 PM ---Ah yes, the abuse of the Event category for things that are not events.

--- End quote ---

Before "What Are You Doing?" entered the arsenal.

The one that threw me the most was in the mid 90s. The bonus round puzzle "FEBRUARY" was considered a THING.

Jeremy Nelson:

--- Quote from: Chelsea Thrasher on December 14, 2018, 01:17:45 AM ---s/o to the one not on the list: The last 15 taped shows of the season, three road weeks taped in San Diego, use the old version of the puzzleboard (or at least it's 2002 revision*)
--- End quote ---

Was the 2002 revision when they changed the touchscreens from CRTs to flat screen TVs? If so, I feel old.

nowhammies10:

--- Quote from: Jeremy Nelson on December 17, 2018, 05:56:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chelsea Thrasher on December 14, 2018, 01:17:45 AM ---s/o to the one not on the list: The last 15 taped shows of the season, three road weeks taped in San Diego, use the old version of the puzzleboard (or at least it's 2002 revision*)
--- End quote ---

Was the 2002 revision when they changed the touchscreens from CRTs to flat screen TVs? If so, I feel old.

--- End quote ---

The screengrab above looks like the CRTs are still there.  I think the flat-screen upgrade was around the time they upgraded to HD, somewhere around 2006.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version