The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR on Pluto TV?

<< < (11/12) > >>

BrandonFG:
Anyone watching on Pluto and having issues? Tonight, the audio went out on me, and now I'm staring at a black screen as we speak.

bwood:
I have noticed some pixelation issues for a week or so. Late last week it was freezing, skipping ahead, black screen and pixelating, then it became pixelation issues only with no freezing. I checked both Stirr and Pluto, same issues. No issues elsewhere so not on my end. Something is going on. I have better luck with Stirr, as it seems more "stable" as far as the overall app performance goes but both are having pixelation issues right now as well as website stream. So probably related to that and not on your end.

ChrisLambert!:
Pluto TV has just launched as an app on the Xfinity X1 box, BUZZR included.

clemon79:

--- Quote from: ChrisLambert! on June 14, 2019, 05:34:40 PM ---Pluto TV has just launched as an app on the Xfinity X1 box, BUZZR included.

--- End quote ---

"For those of you who have not cut the cord yet, we thank you, and invite you to enjoy this free product that you can still access if you cut the cord."

Doesn't seem like a bright idea.

(Unless Pluto is paying them for carriage.)

Chelsea Thrasher:

--- Quote from: ChrisLambert! on June 14, 2019, 05:34:40 PM ---Pluto TV has just launched as an app on the Xfinity X1 box, BUZZR included.

--- End quote ---

Not sure if the roll-out is happening gradually, but on my X1 box the app has now been installed but opening it says it's not available on my device yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version