The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Classic Concentration coming to BUZZR.

<< < (29/29)

alfonzos:
I angrily switched off today's rerun of CC. The puzzle was solved with only nine frames revealed. Trebek during the readout says snarkily, "Sometimes our puzzles leave a lot to be desired." Jerk.

chad1m:
Didn't get the wishbone this year, Alfonzo?

ChrisLambert!:
Calling Alex a jerk in 2019 is certainly A Choice (tm), especially over a joke he made thirty years ago.

SRIV94:

--- Quote from: tvmitch on March 14, 2019, 07:21:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: MSTieScott on March 13, 2019, 07:17:12 PM ---I don't know what the official rule was, but there have been a few instances in this Buzzr run where you can hear an offstage voice say "hurry," then the contestant finally chooses their second number. So they do get a warning.

--- End quote ---
Speaking of this offstage voice, has anyone else noticed that there is often an audible yelp right before a Wild card is revealed? I am thinking that was a low-tech cue to ring the bell sfx. Maybe I am just hearing things.

--- End quote ---

It's not you.  Also hear it in the Car round.

Dbacksfan12:

--- Quote from: alfonzos on November 28, 2019, 07:02:33 PM ---I angrily switched off today's rerun of CC. The puzzle was solved with only nine frames revealed. Trebek during the readout says snarkily, "Sometimes our puzzles leave a lot to be desired." Jerk.
--- End quote ---
Here's where I wish Alex Trebek was a board member.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version