The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Classic Concentration coming to BUZZR.

<< < (3/29) > >>

TimK2003:
Over at Game Show News FB page, there is a rumbling that the 60s syndie run of Password may show up as well.  No confirmation yet, but it fits with what era of G-T they're adding to the lineup.

gamed121683:
Seriously? WOW! Congrats to them! Makes one wonder how come BUZZR was able to score this gem, but in all the years GSN has been around, they haven’t been able to score it?

arrowood20:
I wonder what the other “name brand” show would be besides Concentration. I can’t think of anything else besides TPIR or Scrabble that Fremantle would have access to. I’m not fully clear on what it would take for Scrabble to air, and Price seems like a long shot outside of maybe the Cullen shows or the first three CBS years.

gamed121683:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on September 03, 2018, 03:04:46 PM ---Just saw a promo that they're adding 70s To Tell the Truth on that date (the promo showed the last set.) I've also heard they're adding color Password.

--- End quote ---

For the “Buzzerless” (like myself, God bless YouTube)...I’m assuming this is the promo in question.

--- Quote from: arrowood20 on September 03, 2018, 04:39:44 PM ---I wonder what the other “name brand” show would be besides Concentration. I can’t think of anything else besides TPIR or Scrabble that Fremantle would have access to. I’m not fully clear on what it would take for Scrabble to air, and Price seems like a long shot outside of maybe the Cullen shows or the first three CBS years.

--- End quote ---

I know we’re only prognosticating here but if it’s the latter...if BUZZR is able to get over the NBC hurdle with “Classic Concentration” (in the risk of sounding Pollyanna-ish), anything is possible!

jimlangefan:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on September 03, 2018, 03:25:48 PM ---And they're adding Bruner/Blyden WML.

--- End quote ---

Were you able to see that from the advanced schedule?

Nevermind my question.   Just saw the promo for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version