Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: If Jessica Simpson was a game show contestant...  (Read 4563 times)

johnnya2k3

If Jessica Simpson was a game show contestant...
« on: January 31, 2004, 05:19:50 AM »
The hit MTV show "Newlyweds" has proven without a doubt that Jessica Simpson may be easy on the eyes, but is as dumb as a tree!

So what if Jessica went on Jeopardy, Millionaire, or even TPIR? TPIR is known for having the most stupidest contestants on any game show, and Jess might fit the bill. Imagine how interesting Three Strikes or Golden Road can be with her!

Oh, by the way...GO PANTHERS!!!!!!! UPSET THOSE PATS!!!

Jonathan Allen

catkins522

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 06:33:39 AM »
Yes, she may be "dumb".  However, she has money...tons of money...and a handsome husband...who has even more money...

Money will not be a solution about her "dumbness", but she can sell her records to the dumb public...

Charles
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2004, 09:24:04 AM »
If they ever bring back "Celebrity Sweepstakes," Jessica would be a fine replacement for Carol Wayne.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 11:08:06 AM »
I get the impression that Simpson isn't "dumb", she's just not very knowledgeable.  In other words, she probably wouldn't know many of the answers on Jeopardy or Millionaire, but she wouldn't completely screw up a simple TPIR game, for example.  She's lived in a world where it hasn't been important for her to learn facts, and I doubt she's had much formal schooling.  On the other hand, she's smart enough about the "dumb" reputation she has to milk it all the way to the bank.  Most people who are TRULY dumb don't KNOW that they're dumb.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 11:09:29 AM by Matt Ottinger »
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Jay Temple

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 12:33:45 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Jan 31 2004, 10:08 AM\'] I get the impression that Simpson isn't "dumb", she's just not very knowledgeable. [/quote]
Point taken, Matt, but I think at some point "not knowledgeable" does cross over into "dumb."  Like, say, thinking that Chicken of the Sea is chicken.  OTOH, that's just the kind of thinking that would keep her from screwing up J! category like STARTS WITH "S" by responding with something that doesn't start with "s."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 12:34:38 PM by Jay Temple »
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

76GMC

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 12:38:55 PM »
Why does Match Game seat #4 come to mind??

JayC

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »
Besides, she just ACTS dumb on Newlyweds.  She is actually some what intelligent in real life, and could do respectable on a game show.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2004, 04:10:27 PM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Jan 31 2004, 03:19 AM\'] So what if Jessica went on Jeopardy, Millionaire, or even TPIR? TPIR is known for having the most stupidest contestants on any game show, [/quote]
 Just a little hint: When you are belittling someone else's intelligence, try to avoid using phrases like "most stupidest".
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Jay Temple

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2004, 05:28:26 PM »
[quote name=\'76GMC\' date=\'Jan 31 2004, 11:38 AM\'] Why does Match Game seat #4 come to mind?? [/quote]
 I was going to say #6 (think Patti Deutsch).
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2004, 05:42:27 PM »
[quote name=\'Jay Temple\' date=\'Jan 31 2004, 04:28 PM\'] [quote name=\'76GMC\' date=\'Jan 31 2004, 11:38 AM\'] Why does Match Game seat #4 come to mind?? [/quote]
I was going to say #6 (think Patti Deutsch). [/quote]
 Yes, but Fannie Flagg, Marcia Wallace and Betty White were very good MG players and all occupied seat #6 quite often.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

ChuckNet

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2004, 05:59:19 PM »
Yes, but Fannie Flagg, Marcia Wallace and Betty White were very good MG players and all occupied seat #6 quite often.

...while seat #4 was frequently filled by Betty Kennedy, the Landers sisters, Trish Stewart, Rona Barrett, et al...that was more the guest chair, or as some might call it, "the 4th chair bimbo seat".

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2004, 05:49:22 AM »
If seat #4 is the 4th chair bimbo seat, I would prefer seat #6 the 2nd chair "dumb-dumb" seat.

ClockGameJohn

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2004, 11:33:06 AM »
[quote name=\'JayC\' date=\'Jan 31 2004, 01:25 PM\'] Besides, she just ACTS dumb on Newlyweds.  She is actually some what intelligent in real life [/quote]
 Um, I would tend to disagree.  (Although I think she's smokin' hot and her stupidity doesn't bother me!) :-P

Starkman

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 01:03:51 PM »
I agree that alot  of  is an act and she would probs do fine on TPiR but she is Seat 4 material for sure, blonde, busty and mentally rusty.

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2004, 02:08:03 PM »
[quote name=\'Starkman\' date=\'Feb 1 2004, 01:03 PM\'] I agree that alot  of  is an act and she would probs do fine on TPiR but she is Seat 4 material for sure, blonde, busty and mentally rusty. [/quote]
 I truly don't understand how people are quick to call her stupid when one, they say things like "most stupidest," and two, they can't spell or use correct punctuation for the life of them.

Brandon Brooks