The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR episodes on Amazon

<< < (2/15) > >>

calliaume:

--- Quote from: pacdude on October 04, 2017, 10:08:31 AM ---Match Game, To Tell the Truth, $100,000 Pyramid, and Love Connection (Cohen and Woolery) are on Amazon Video, but are not included in a Prime Membership. TV's Greatest Game Shows and Game Show Dynamos are included and can stream at no extra charge if you have Amazon Prime.

--- End quote ---
Correct. I haven't gotten the hang of this newfangled interwebs thing. (Actually, I was using my cell phone, where the difference is less obvious than on a computer.)

I'm old enough to remember when we were overjoyed circa 1996 to get a stream of GSN from Canada for a weekend or so (until it was fixed); it took roughly an hour and a half to watch Card Sharks. ("Gee, Grandpa, tell us more!")

snowpeck:
They've now added 20 episodes each of Super Password and the original I've Got a Secret.

snowpeck:
Amazon's offerings from Buzzr now include 20 episodes each of Eubanks Card Sharks, Child's Play, Body Language, Password Plus, Blockbusters and Beat the Clock (Hall).

MikeK:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on October 22, 2017, 12:27:10 AM ---Amazon's offerings from Buzzr now include 20 episodes each of Eubanks Card Sharks, Child's Play, Body Language, Password Plus, Blockbusters and Beat the Clock (Hall).

--- End quote ---
Does this mean Amazon now has more content than what Buzzr has been airing for the last 2+ years?

/slight sarcasm

snowpeck:
Double Dare (Trebek) and Match Game 78 are posted now as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version