The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR episodes on Amazon

(1/15) > >>

aaron sica:
From the Buzzrplus+ account on Facebook:

--
Fremantle Media released/published/debuted/licensed 100 episodes of five classic game shows available for Amazon Prime members to stream, free. The five shows are Match Game '75 and Family Feud (1980), along with Card Sharks (1978), Tattletales (1974), and Press Your Luck (1984)
--

Not sure about the rest of the episodes, but there are 19 episodes of "Family Feud" on Prime and the first episode listed ("episode 61") was not one that was already on Nosey.

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: aaron sica on October 02, 2017, 07:03:37 PM ---Not sure about the rest of the episodes, but there are 19 episodes of "Family Feud" on Prime and the first episode listed ("episode 61") was not one that was already on Nosey.

--- End quote ---

And since I last checked Nosey a week ago, the Tattletales episodes should be new-to-streaming as well via Prime.

/Now if Nosey can "freshen" up the game show section by swapping out existing episodes...

snowpeck:
Every time I access Nosey, the game show section seems to be buried even farther than the last time, so I don't know how much more interest there is there, especially with Amazon having episodes now.

calliaume:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on October 03, 2017, 02:23:59 AM ---Every time I access Nosey, the game show section seems to be buried even farther than the last time, so I don't know how much more interest there is there, especially with Amazon having episodes now.

--- End quote ---
Probably not much. It's nice to have that option on the phone if you're in a Wifi area with nothing else to do - and that doesn't happen to me very often. (Not to join the Line o' Complainers, but Match Game '78 episodes with Dawson at his surliest weren't the best choice.)

The recent ABC episodes of Match Game, To Tell the Truth, and $100,000 Pyramid are also on Amazon Prime, as are TV's Greatest Game Shows and something called Game Show Dynamos (which looks like a couple-specific documentary).

pacdude:

--- Quote from: calliaume on October 04, 2017, 09:40:52 AM ---The recent ABC episodes of Match Game, To Tell the Truth, and $100,000 Pyramid are also on Amazon Prime, as are TV's Greatest Game Shows and something called Game Show Dynamos (which looks like a couple-specific documentary).

--- End quote ---

Match Game, To Tell the Truth, $100,000 Pyramid, and Love Connection (Cohen and Woolery) are on Amazon Video, but are not included in a Prime Membership. TV's Greatest Game Shows and Game Show Dynamos are included and can stream at no extra charge if you have Amazon Prime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version