Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Match Game Tix available for October  (Read 3549 times)

BillCullen1

Match Game Tix available for October
« on: September 26, 2017, 01:25:07 PM »
Show will tape Tuesday thru Friday from October 10 - 13. Three shows a day. So that's 12 shows plus the two unaired shows from last season. Tickets at the OCA site

www.on-camera-audiences.com/shows/Match_Game 

You can also type in Match Game Tickets on Google. Show will tape at the ABC West End Studios in NYC.

Jimmy Owen

Re: Match Game Tix available for October
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 04:43:46 PM »
Three one hour shows in a day?  Impressive.  They must have it down to a science.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

chrisholland03

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 06:06:37 PM »
With 11 cameras there's plenty of content to throw together

:o

BillCullen1

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 12:24:27 PM »
Three one hour shows in a day?  Impressive.  They must have it down to a science. 

There is some down time, with a break in between the shows. But the warm-up guy keeps the audience entertained. It takes about two hours to tape a one-hour show, assuming no major stopdowns. If you go to this. bring a sweater or jacket. The studio is ice-box cold.

I got tickets for the early morning shows, since I'm fortunate enough to live within walking distance of the studio.

BillCullen1

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 01:45:44 PM »
I went to see the first show for the past two days. The studio feels warmer that in the past seasons, to me anyway. So without spoiling anything, here are the celebs:

1st show, Tuesday 10/10
Kenan Thompson, Niecy Nash, Thomas Lennon, Caroline Rhea, Mark Duplass, Constance Zimmer

1st show, Wednesday 10/11
Mario Cantone, Cheryl Hines, Adam Pally, Caroline Rhea, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Niecy Nash

Same format, same level of writing from last season, some funny moments on and off camera, several pickups with Alec, and Dumb Dora lives on. The warm-up guy is Chad, from L.A., who sounds "gayer than the Easter Bunny." - his own words. No air dates announced for these shows.

BrandonFG

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 02:03:48 PM »
Neil deGrasse Tyson
I'm all the way here for this episode, whenever it airs.

/Him and Bill Nye on a panel would very likely be amazing
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

BillCullen1

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 11:06:05 PM »
Today's celebs for the 1st show - 10/12

Jack McBrayer, Ellie Kemper, John Early, Yvette Nicole Brown, Donald Faison, Amy Sedaris.

Lots of fun and laughs, on and off camera.

BillCullen1

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 10:22:23 AM »
Celebs at the first taping for Friday, 10/13

Jack McBrayer, Christina Ricci, Ice T, Jane Krakowski, Tituss Burgess, Nikki Glazer.

Several retakes and pick-ups. Alec got tongue tied, and several promos were done for the 3rd season, though no dates were announced. Some of the answers were redone as one celeb in particular was using language considered too vulgar even for this show's standards.

trainman

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 08:41:29 PM »
Some of the answers were redone as one celeb in particular was using language considered too vulgar even for this show's standards.

Jack McBrayer, how could you?
trainman is a man of trains

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 09:09:27 PM »
Some of the answers were redone as one celeb in particular was using language considered too vulgar even for this show's standards.

Jack McBrayer, how could you?

My money's on Wednesday Addams.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

calliaume

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 09:52:55 PM »
My money's on Wednesday Addams.
Probably, considering four of the others did the show previously and Nikki Glaser's done To Tell the Truth.  Maybe Christina was channeling her inner Teri Copley.