Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Did you want to watch yourself?  (Read 6881 times)

TimK2003

Re: Did you want to watch yourself?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 10:49:21 PM »
As far as my wife's appearance on TPIR (making it down to Contestant's Row for the last IUFB), I can say I see it about once a year, as it is a part of our wedding DVD -- the portion of the video which shows photos of our honeymoon trip...and her appearance during the trip.

As far as my 2 other appearances on TPIR in the audience, I only watch it if I randomly put it in the ol' VCR, as I have yet to convert it to digital, and I couldn't even tell you which tapes they are on.

GiraffeBoy

• "He can solve puzzles, that's for sure."-Pat Sajak
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »
BTW, today marks the 2nd anniversary of my WoF show air date.

I did, and I still do. My recorded voice is a higher pitch compared to what I hear when I talk. Nonetheless, I had a great time on Wheel and 1 vs. 100, and I still occasionally watch my shows.

Anytime I hear about Madison, Wisconsin, I still smile and ring in.  :)

--Charlie
"B, 2 hours, 52 minutes, 59 seconds...final answer?"
WWTBAM Play It! DCA Million Point Winner #42 - Stick your neck out with pride!

Brakus

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 12:35:14 PM »
After my appearance on Pyramid, I had a viewing party with some friends, and we all had fun watching. Especially my Winner's Circle win, and my spectcaular crash-and-burn in the second game with "Why Do They Call Them Jockeys" giving not the best clues to Lenny Krayzelburg. But I wouldn't mind at all watching my episode again, especially since both myself and my opponent conquered the Pyramid in the Winner's Circle.

I'm still in the pool for Jeopardy! until the beginning of October, so fingers crossed I get the call before then.
"Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. THAT is the secret of life." -- Iskandar, King of Conquerors (Fate/Zero, Fate/GO)

Loogaroo

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 10:13:17 PM »
I recorded my appearance on Catch 21 and still have it on my external hard drive somewhere. The novelty wore off after the 20th time I watched myself get hosed in the bonus round.

As for my mob appearance on 1 vs. 100, I'd rather pretend the episode never made air.
You're in a room. You're wearing a silly hat.
There are letters on the floor. They spell "NOPE".