The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Beat the Clock not on the PAX Fall schedule

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fedya:
Snowpeck (no relation to Jim?) wrote:

--- Quote ---PAX's fall schedule is out,
--- End quote ---

So PAX will still be around come the fall.  Weren't there rumors of its imminent demise after it went to infomercials ~18 hours a day?

And good news for Randy that there will be new episodes of Supermarket Sweep!

inturnaround:
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Jun 28 2003, 04:01 PM\']So PAX will still be around come the fall.  Weren't there rumors of its imminent demise after it went to infomercials ~18 hours a day?
[/quote]

Bud Paxson is still hoping that NBC will buy PAX. Now that the FCC has ruled, it looks like clear sailing for NBC. But if they don't do it, Bud's gonna have to start with the fire sale sooner rather than later.

I think NBC will buy it. It's a better fit for them than Telemundo.  I just think GE's waiting so that the price goes down.

Grant78898:
Will there be any new episodes of STYD? I heard somewhere that there was going to be one more season.

ChuckNet:

--- Quote ---Will there be any new episodes of STYD? I heard somewhere that there was going to be one more season.
--- End quote ---

No, there haven't been any first-run eps on PAX since the end of the 01-02 season.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

snowpeck:
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jun 28 2003, 06:39 PM\']
--- Quote ---Will there be any new episodes of STYD? I heard somewhere that there was going to be one more season.
--- End quote ---

No, there haven't been any first-run eps on PAX since the end of the 01-02 season.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
 They don't even show any repeats.

Greg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version