The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Beat the Clock not on the PAX Fall schedule

<< < (3/3)

zachhoran:
Some PAX stations air rebroadcasts of the local NBC station's earlier evening newscast at 7PM(STYD's reruns timeslot IIRC) and 11:30(formerly held by Hollywood SHowdown season one when in reruns), at least that is the case in Philly.

johnnya2k3:
Wait a minute...IF NBC's going to buy PAX (and I'm hoping they might), does this mean they're going to have that \"tween\" spinoff of Access Hollywood that's being planned?

Then again, the Anchorage PAX station also doubles as an HSN affiliate.

Jonathan Allen

tvrandywest:
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Jun 28 2003, 04:01 PM\'] And good news for Randy that there will be new episodes of Supermarket Sweep! [/quote]
 Uh-oh:

\"Who's got the Birdola Bird Feed? Yolanda Bowersly, come on down!\"

\"Contestants not appearing in aisle 3 will receive...\"

\"Your showcase begins with these giant wedges of imported cheese!\"

Randy
tvrandywest.com

Michael Brandenburg:

--- Quote ---PAX's fall schedule is out, and Beat the Clock is gone. 

(sob) OH NO!!!!!

Now all I can hope for is to see either GSN or ABC Family to pick up this version!

Cordially,
Tammy Warner
--- End quote ---

Too bad -- from the episodes I've seen of the most recent BTC, it was a pretty decent show.

Now the 2001 version of Card Sharks -- as you know, that one was so bad, someone had to come up with a computer-simulated pinball machine the next year (and not even one I considered particularly outstanding at that) to redeem the name of that great classic game show that had previously been hosted by Jim Perry, Bob Eubanks, and Bill Rafferty.

But a Beat the Clock pinball machine?  Well…

Michael Brandenburg
   (It's already been done -- twice, as a matter of fact, by Williams in 1963 and Bally-Midway in 1985.  And they were real pinball machines, too, not computer simulations!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version