The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th

<< < (44/60) > >>

MSTieScott:
For the first time since last summer, new-to-Buzzr episodes of Press Your Luck pick up on April 22. This makes me happy, as they're just now getting into the period where the show has begun to hit its stride.

Meanwhile, Supermarket Sweep is still in new-to-Buzzr episodes -- after a little more than a year on the network, we've seen all of season two and are more than halfway through season three already. Thank you, Shriners Hospitals, I guess.

WhammyPower:
Those of you with an iPhone or iPad on iOS 12+, I made this little Shortcuts script to search for episodes by date.

https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/fc1ba0c3e3ff46ab87c1d89a495bb278

Big Brain:
Is the morning run of Dawson Feud new-to-BUZZR also?  These episodes have the black Fremantle logo at the end which I assumed meant recently added, unless they're going back into already-converted episodes and adding the new logo.

Allstar87:

--- Quote from: Big Brain on April 18, 2019, 05:41:35 PM ---Is the morning run of Dawson Feud new-to-BUZZR also?  These episodes have the black Fremantle logo at the end which I assumed meant recently added, unless they're going back into already-converted episodes and adding the new logo.

--- End quote ---

They are indeed new. Not sure when they started airing.

From what I've seen, they don't add the new logo to already-converted episodes.

Bryce L.:
The new-to-Buzzr Dawson Feuds from 1981 started Monday, March 25, at 81-029.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version