The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th

<< < (41/60) > >>

Julius:

--- Quote from: TLEberle on October 25, 2018, 08:43:35 PM ---On Youtube.

--- End quote ---

No one has any info about this? I'm a huge fan of Supermarket Sweep, so are other folks.

aaron sica:

--- Quote from: Julius on November 02, 2018, 06:54:18 PM ---No one has any info about this? I'm a huge fan of Supermarket Sweep, so are other folks.

--- End quote ---

No, they don't. Like Travis said, YouTube. I guess patience isn't a strong suit for you.

Sodboy13:
Buzzr is making another brief foray into non-game show programming, running a marathon of reality competition "The Great Christmas Light Fight" on Sunday, November 25th.

Strikerz04:

--- Quote from: MikeK on October 24, 2018, 01:32:03 PM ---Are the current eps. of Sale of the Century new to Buzzr?  They're in the 2nd season with the randomizer in the Fame Game and the Winner's Board, specifically Alan Cervednik's (sp?) 3rd show was today.  I know GSN aired all of Cervednik's shows a number of years back.  I'm wondering if they're new because the show used the updated Fremantle logo.

--- End quote ---
We made it to Day 1 of Curtis Warren on Friday......and today we go back to episode 16 (Day 1 of John Goss' run).

BillCullen1:

--- Quote from: Sodboy13 on November 11, 2018, 10:20:19 PM ---Buzzr is making another brief foray into non-game show programming, running a marathon of reality competition "The Great Christmas Light Fight" on Sunday, November 25th.

--- End quote ---

This is something I would expect GSN - er, The Game Show Network to try more than Buzzer, but oh well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version