Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Surprised this hasn't been mentioned...  (Read 7344 times)

cmjb13

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned...
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2004, 05:46:53 PM »
TPIR's track record for shows other than Million Dollar spectaculars & the Military specials of 2002 haven't been very good.

Sure, they do good ratings wise but they just don't have that special feel. Maybe it's the nighttime factor.

I remember when years back, season premieres were THE show to go to.

I wouldn't expect any retro clips.

Maybe some balloons, a car for every pricing game, and some art scattered on the stage.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

zachhoran

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2004, 07:41:28 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Feb 12 2004, 05:46 PM\']

Maybe some balloons, a car for every pricing game, and some art scattered on the stage. [/quote]
 Perhaps they'll throw in Plinko and Grand Game for the normal daytime amounts, along with four car games.

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2004, 05:34:07 AM »
I guess it's safe to say that the 6,000th daytime episode of TPIR according to golden-road.net will air on Monday, March 1st.  The only question being Will the newest pricing game debut on that day?

joshg

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2004, 06:10:10 AM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Feb 12 2004, 01:38 PM\']Meanwhile, as far as Barker's concerned, he just wants Vinnedge and Greg Lyle to make sure that that Seacrest kid comes nowhere near him.  :)[/quote]
Gee-sus... let's hope Fremantle isn't even *considering* this move. Ever. The boy has 27 projects now; besides he doesn't have a "game show"y sounding name:

...and heeeeere's the *Star* of The Price Is Right....

Rye-yun Seeeeeeeacresssssssst!

(can you tell I'm bored running just sweepers at KIIS right now)

JOSH

P.S. I know uncamark was making a joke; we all know Tom Bergeron is the next "Price" host ;-)
Because Chiffon Wrinkles...