Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My turn for Feud surveys  (Read 2874 times)

Sonic Whammy

My turn for Feud surveys
« on: November 05, 2015, 05:26:00 PM »
Hey gang.

I remember first doing Feud surveys here a couple years ago when Gamed did them. I know some were probably passed around here before then, and some have come after.

Now it's my turn for my high school's upcoming game show event in 3 weeks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vE1R2yKKGSCCqKctZBn2lWsRVfWWjc4rK8F2ktZdGvk/viewform

For the record, the reason it's called "Sapinski's Last Stand" is because depending on how this goes, it may be my final game show related event. It's an involved story I'll tell you more about later, hopefully. Right now, just help me spread it around so I can get the remaining 60 people that I need.

And Gamed, shoot me a message, I have some information to give you regarding your old surveys. Actually just dug it up the other day, as a matter of fact.
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Re: My turn for Feud surveys
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 07:19:39 PM »
Done and done, Bucco.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Brian44

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 06:27:49 AM »
Done.

Now please tell us the involved story. I'm dying to hear it!

Sonic Whammy

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 11:58:18 AM »
I'll get to it, I promise.

Meantime, we're up to 65 now. Keep em coming, gang, get your relatives in on it, anyone we can get.

And just for fun, any of the questions have you really curious as to the results? (Don't give any actual answers)
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now

Brian44

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 12:13:45 PM »
And just for fun, any of the questions have you really curious as to the results? (Don't give any actual answers)

"Name something that a group of 3 people might do together that a group of 2 might not." (My answer made a lot of sense...or so I thought.)

"Name something that is done when a person gets a makeover." (Not sure I answered this question properly.)