Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr repeating already?  (Read 66950 times)

jimlangefan

Re: Buzzr repeating already?
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2015, 12:11:02 PM »
I'm thinking a new cycle of shows will begin on October 18th, with the new Sunday night lineup.  Maybe it's just me being optimistic, but their online schedule has nothing listed after Saturday afternoon and they should be into Monday 19th.  Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come.
TV's Big Dealer

jimlangefan

« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2015, 12:14:01 PM »
I'm thinking a new cycle of shows will begin on October 18th, with the new Sunday night lineup.  Maybe it's just me being optimistic, but their online schedule has nothing listed after Saturday afternoon and they should be into Monday 19th.  Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come.

That hope may have been short lived.  Tuesday the 20th's schedule is up and it seems to be repeating as well.  Hopefully this won't last though.  I really can't understand why they are repeating so much. At least we have Sunday Night's lineup to tide us for a while.
TV's Big Dealer

jimlangefan

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2015, 12:26:01 PM »
If the cycle doesn't revert back, Buzzr will begin the Star Wheel era of Match Game '78 on Monday the 26th.  Also next Thursday, Buzzr could go past the January 6th, 1984 episode of PYL if it doesn't revert back as well.
TV's Big Dealer

ivoryman1986

« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2015, 06:34:31 PM »
And if Buzzr doesn't revert back, Child's Play would be reaching Anne Marie Johnson's episodes and Body Language would be at the Teen Week episodes with Kim Fields and Jason Bateman(Nicholas Mooneyhan got the episode #s correct for the March 11-22, 1985 episodes, but the Teen Week episodes as discussed many times were labeled as #204-#208 meaning that Butch Hartman's appearances were held afterwards, he appeared on episodes #211-#215 despite his episodes being aired on March 27-April 2, 1985). And the Studio 33 transition period episodes(regarding the red audience seats from blue) of Body Language should be shown if Buzzr doesn't revert back.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2015, 11:41:35 AM »
BL reverted back to the 2/1/85 episode this morning (last day of Vicki Lawrence/Ed Nelson).
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

jimlangefan

« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2015, 12:17:27 PM »
BL reverted back to the 2/1/85 episode this morning (last day of Vicki Lawrence/Ed Nelson).

That's not a good sign...
TV's Big Dealer

snowpeck

« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2015, 04:30:58 PM »
They're jumping around all over the place within the episodes they've run so far.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

dheine1971

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2015, 08:17:22 AM »
They're jumping around all over the place within the episodes they've run so far.

I hope BUZZR ceases by November 2015 thanks to this rerun abuse.

BrandonFG

« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2015, 11:32:02 AM »

Let me get this straight. You want a second network devoted to game shows to fold because it shows the same episodes too often?

Makes PERFECT sense.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

aaron sica

« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2015, 11:35:46 AM »
Makes PERFECT sense.

Consider the source.

I give it less than 24 hours and we get another "I'm leaving" message.

Fedya

« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2015, 03:17:51 PM »
I figured it was sarcasm.
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at http://justacineast.blogspot.com/

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

ivoryman1986

« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2015, 05:12:30 PM »

Why Darryl, why don't you just enjoy Buzzr, it'll not cease next month I can tell you that right now. More cities will get the channel soon including Jacksonville, FL, among others. They're right now repeating the episodes to welcome new stations to Buzzr.

aaron sica

« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2015, 05:43:40 PM »
Wow. In all the years on the board, I've never seen Ivoryman1986 lay the smackdown.

narzo

« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2015, 10:21:34 PM »

Why Darryl, why don't you just enjoy Buzzr, it'll not cease next month I can tell you that right now. More cities will get the channel soon including Jacksonville, FL, among others. They're right now repeating the episodes to welcome new stations to Buzzr.
"repeating to welcome"?  That's about the dumbest logic ever.  How does repeating the same episodes of spring 1978 MG, 1980 FF, somewhere 85 BL etc. act to "welcome new stations"?

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2015, 10:04:20 PM »
I interrupt this smackdown to ask this question.  The MG78 eps airing now in the 9PM ET hour are the week with David Doyle, Didi Conn, the three regs and semireg Fannie.  Was this not the week Carol Burnett, Vicki Lawrence, Tim Conway and Jim Nabors show up to play a question?  (Gene's in a tux on the opening show--I believe he was taping his portion of CBS On The Air across the hall.)
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)