Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr repeating already?  (Read 66946 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Re: Buzzr repeating already?
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2015, 05:56:32 PM »
OK, now I'm more confused.  The FF eps airing today were 80-81 and 80-82.  Those haven't aired on BUZZR before, correct?
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

SuperMatch93

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2015, 06:49:57 PM »
OK, now I'm more confused.  The FF eps airing today were 80-81 and 80-82.  Those haven't aired on BUZZR before, correct?

Correct, today's episodes were continued from last week.
-William https://dekochunterzz.bandcamp.com/
"30 years from now, people won’t care what we’re doing right now." - Bob Barker on The Price is Right, 1983

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2015, 07:48:02 PM »
PYL has gone back to November 83 with Episodes 41 and 42.

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2015, 08:32:07 PM »
Late last week, I saw a promo on Buzzr specifically advertising "new old" episodes. Which is a strange thing to run if they were so quickly going to go back to episodes they have previously aired.

narzo

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2015, 06:36:57 PM »
It's making no sense, this episode of "Super Password" is episode number 46, so they are indeed rerunning again.  That means the current run of "unseen on buzzr" episodes was only two weeks. 

jimlangefan

« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2015, 06:53:01 PM »
It's making no sense, this episode of "Super Password" is episode number 46, so they are indeed rerunning again.  That means the current run of "unseen on buzzr" episodes was only two weeks.

For some odd reason, outside of Match Game, it's only the daytime lineup that's rerunning right now.  Primetime Match Game, Let's Make A Deal, & Tattletales have all been new.  In fact Tattletales either just switched or is about to switch to the all quickie format.
TV's Big Dealer

snowpeck

« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2015, 06:56:44 PM »

For some odd reason, outside of Match Game, it's only the daytime lineup that's rerunning right now.  Primetime Match Game, Let's Make A Deal, & Tattletales have all been new.  In fact Tattletales either just switched or is about to switch to the all quickie format.
Bear in mind that the primetime lineup was preempted for a week for the Lost and Found stunt while new episodes were running in daytime. I hope I'm wrong, but I bet primetime is back to reruns tonight.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

narzo

« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2015, 08:01:36 PM »

wanna bet?  This episode of LMAD has been aired already.  Guessing the rest of prime-time tonight will be reruns too. 

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2015, 08:57:59 PM »
Are the glory days of Buzzr already over? My column:
@lambertman

SRIV94

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2015, 12:26:58 AM »

wanna bet?  This episode of LMAD has been aired already.  Guessing the rest of prime-time tonight will be reruns too.

Yep.  TT jumped back to the week with Jack Narz (4/2-5, 8/74).
Doug
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

SRIV94

« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2015, 12:27:50 AM »
Are the glory days of Buzzr already over? My column:

Too wordy.  Needs to be tightened.
Doug

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2015, 03:02:16 AM »
You know you've seen too many reruns of LMAD when you actually remember the contestants.

Lately, every time I look at SP I see JoAnn Worley. A short time ago it was either Tom Poston or Orson Bean. I also know the answers to most of the puzzles, likely because they're reusing puzzles I researched a few years earlier.

There are some clues and puzzles on SP which I wouldn't have allowed on P+. You know about the puzzles I approved on P+. You don't know about the ones I didn't approve. They wound up in the mysterious "Category 13", never to be seen on the air.

SRIV94

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2015, 11:46:52 AM »
There are some clues and puzzles on SP which I wouldn't have allowed on P+.

Putting the "opposites allowed" rule back in for SP to me made the game way too easy.  I'm probably in the minority on that one.
Doug

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2015, 01:26:26 PM »
This morning, during Family Feud (Are those episodes new to Buzzr? I haven't recognized any contestants or questions for a little while), they ran another "new old episodes" promo, which included clips from shows that are definitely in "old old episodes" right now.

They're still active over there, though -- yesterday, they ran a bumper wishing Rod Roddy a happy birthday. Which was only slightly awkward.

narzo

« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2015, 10:25:16 PM »
did my weekly Monday check, "seen it", check again next week...