Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show Extravaganza 2: Coming Next Week; December 8, 2014-December 14, 2014  (Read 2234 times)

Prizes

• Both a miner and a hoe

Come one, come all, to Game Show Extravaganza 2! To play, you'll need to register an account with with livestream.com if you haven't, which is a lot easier than putting a three-piece silver monkey together. There's quite a bit of more Skype involvement, in response to feedback we received from the first kind of this event; for nearly every aspect of every show, if you are a contestant, you will be on Skype, assuming you have the necessaries for that-and it's better if you do, for not only your quickness as a player, but the overall product, and last but not least, the non-playing audience at home. Player preference will be given to those with Skype capabilities. If you do not want your name revealed, the prevailing thought is to make a new account, if truly concerned. If you are less concerned, note that only the tech head, the judges, and the game's host for that night will see your name.

There's also a lot of special stuff this time for each show, like actual Japanese spoken for Panel Quiz Attack 25, solid chance a decently-known person shows for Wheel, etc. The rest will unfold within the airings of each program, as I don't want to give too much away just yet.

If you have any questions about any shows, questions about the format, or anything of the sort, please, let me know. As the format's creator, I will respond to you as quickly as possible with a clear, concise response, about anything about this

For those curious: The Forum is mentioned because many of you contributed some raw data to the program overall. I would also like to give a special gramercy to one Travis L. Eberle, for continued outstanding work with one of these programs. Without him, this program would not be nearly as strong as it stands today.
Owner of WOF fan site buyavowel.boards.net
Didn't like scuba diving school. Too many fights.
~Jessica Brand

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
As I usually say in instances where I crontribute quiz questions to a thing: you're welcome and I apologize in advance.
Travis L. Eberle