Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2014-15 schedules and timeslot/station changes  (Read 66525 times)

colonial

Re: 2014-15 schedules and timeslot/station changes
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2014, 06:43:51 PM »
Fall schedule for Atlanta (all times ET) ...

LMAD -- 10am on WGCL (CBS)
TPiR -- 11am on WGCL (CBS)
WOF -- 7pm on WATL (MyNet)
J! -- 7:30pm on WXIA (NBC -- first-run shows); 6:30pm on WATL (year-old reruns)
WWTBAM -- double-run at noon on WPCH (IND)
FF -- double-run at 7pm on WUPA (CW), as well as a double-run on Saturdays at 6pm (unsure of season the weekend episodes will come from)

CNG -- 6:30pm and 10:30pm weeknights on WUPA, as well as a double-run on Saturdays at 5pm.  The 10:30p telecasts will not air on Mondays during football season (this according to a station official I spoke with)

Game Plane -- Saturdays at 6:30am on WUPA (which, despite what the website says, is NOT a CBS affiliate)

LAA -- no affiliate

JD
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 06:40:38 PM by colonial »

BrandonFG

« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2014, 07:40:54 PM »
"Game Plane"'s site is hell to read on a mobile device, that's for sure. :-P It airs Saturday nights/Sunday mornings at 12:30am on indie WSKY...a station that my antenna can't pull in to save its life.

"Name Game" has a secondary episode at 10pm on WGNT.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Thunder

« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2014, 11:58:42 PM »
I remember WSKY. They got dumped by satellite providers because they forgot to renew their must-carry status.

What a stupid mistake.

BrandonFG

« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2014, 12:05:12 AM »
I remember WSKY. They got dumped by satellite providers because they forgot to renew their must-carry status.

What a stupid mistake.
Yes! I forgot all about that! I know it stayed off DirecTV for a good two or so years.

I might have to invest in an omnidirectional antenna...no matter where I position my current antenna, I pull every other local station but that one, along with a few other random channels.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2014, 09:19:44 PM »
Okay, the Feud experiment on WWOR is going to be a permanent thing. The first run double-run is airing at 6:30 and 7 PM as of today and is being joined by a rerun double run airing at 3 PM.

I understand the demand but this is getting ridiculous.

ETA: is The Simpsons now out of syndication? This is the first time in 20 years, far as I can tell, that it isn't a part of any channel lineup in my area.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:59:20 AM by PYLdude »
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

WhammyPower

« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2014, 04:17:44 AM »
Okay, I was half right... Feud is moving to the 5-6pm hour.

/Sure makes for a good lead-in...

Prizes

• Both a miner and a hoe
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2014, 12:26:06 PM »
BAM moves in Providence-New Bedford from WLNE (ABC) to WJAR (NBC), and is now a double featured market, with both A and B shows, at 2 and 2:30PM. Not sure if the time changed, since I didn't watch much last season, but I think it did, as it went up against WPRI (CBS) and LMaD at 10AM last year. Additionally, we weren't a doubles market at that time, if I remember correctly.

/birdie tells me a member here is set to be a +1 tomorrow on the 'B' show
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:26:32 PM by Prizes »
Owner of WOF fan site buyavowel.boards.net
Didn't like scuba diving school. Too many fights.
~Jessica Brand

snowpeck

« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2014, 12:50:48 PM »
Okay, the Feud experiment on WWOR is going to be a permanent thing. The first run double-run is airing at 6:30 and 7 PM as of today and is being joined by a rerun double run airing at 3 PM.

ETA: is The Simpsons now out of syndication? This is the first time in 20 years, far as I can tell, that it isn't a part of any channel lineup in my area.
The Simpsons is still airing here, albeit a single episode in a midnight slot.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

BrandonFG

« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2014, 01:58:27 PM »

The Simpsons is still airing here, albeit a single episode in a midnight slot.
Same here. I wonder if FXX's pickup of the show has stations looking at dropping the show? Well...that and the fact that in 20 years, many other sitcom reruns have become available, and since The Simpsons technically aren't syndicated anymore, stations can make more money on a Big Bang Theory or Modern Family.

Also: Name Game will also air from 7-8 on Saturday evenings here (WGNT).

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2014, 08:19:38 PM »
The Game Plane now has an official website, so you can see where/if it airs in your market/area/viewing circumference.
I have no idea what WPGY is, but if everything else is right about the Pittsburgh station, then it's probably replacing an encore episode of the local HS quiz show.
This signature is currently under construction.

PYLdude

« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2014, 09:25:42 PM »
The Game Plane now has an official website, so you can see where/if it airs in your market/area/viewing circumference.
I have no idea what WPGY is, but if everything else is right about the Pittsburgh station, then it's probably replacing an encore episode of the local HS quiz show.

Maybe they mean WPGH?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2014, 09:44:28 PM »
Maybe they mean WPGH?
Maybe, but that's FOX, not CBS (which TGP lists the station as being).  It could also by WPMY (which is a sister station to WPGH) but that's a My Network
This signature is currently under construction.

PYLdude

« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2014, 09:51:37 PM »
Well, they didn't do a very good job of checking because there is no TV station with those call letters in the United States.

WhammyPower

« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2014, 03:01:19 PM »
Another thing I just noticed: it seems as though Milwaukee's affiliate for Let's Ask America has dumped it!  Access Hollywood Live has taken over its old slot, and it's nowhere to be found on the schedule...

PSUGSContestant

« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2014, 08:41:39 PM »
For the WB/Scranton, PA area:

WNEP (ABC, 16): WWTBAM? 12:30pm
WYOU (CBS, 22): LMaD 10am, TPiR 11am
WBRE (NBC, 28): WoF 7pm, Jeopardy! 7:30pm
WSWB (CW, 38): Celebrity Name Game 3pm (Double)
WOLF (FOX, 56): Family Feud 5pm (Double...sometimes. Occasionally they run an infomercial at 5pm.)