Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN schedule news: ''Deal or No Deal'' returns, and ''Shop'' gets expanded  (Read 3488 times)

GlitchyParadox

Hey everyone, according to updated advanced schedules, starting January 20th, ''Deal or No Deal'' is returning in the 3 PM hour. ''Chain Reaction'' is now off the schedule, which is a bit of a shock due because it's been pulling some great ratings. ''Deal'' starts with season 4, episode 1. Also, ''Shop'' is expanding its time slot, now running from 4 PM to 6 PM, kicking Karn to the curb. The 5 PM hour episodes start with the first episode in GSN's lease. If you'd like to see the new schedule for yourself, here's the PDF files from Game show follies: https://files.acrobat.com/preview/acd1e133-876c-45ca-9a41-4b61ea8a5a28
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 10:24:45 PM by GlitchyParadox »

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
It will be interesting to see how Shop 'Til You Drop will fare since its lead-in has been Chain Reaction and Shop usually dropped (no pun intended) in viewers from 4pm to 4:30pm, sometimes steeply proving a good lead-in is needed. Hope it still does well post-Howie.

Karn Feud and/or Chain Reaction will find their way back into the 3-6PM block eventually. Give it six months, tops.

And if they don't, what then?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
It will be interesting to see how Shop 'Til You Drop will fare since its lead-in has been Chain Reaction and Shop usually dropped (no pun intended) in viewers from 4pm to 4:30pm, sometimes steeply proving a good lead-in is needed. Hope it still does well post-Howie.

Karn Feud and/or Chain Reaction will find their way back into the 3-6PM block eventually. Give it six months, tops.

Never mind that.  LGY has giving me the winning three horses for my trifecta at the track tomorrow.  Everyone on this board will share in the riches.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

JMFabiano

And still, no one takes inches off the Harvey Feud marathon. 

/See, I put it in language fans of it would understand.
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

rwalker

Never mind that.  LGY has giving me the winning three horses for my trifecta at the track tomorrow.  Everyone on this board will share in the riches.

Can't wait for the triple crown in a few months :P