Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Price Celebrity Week Returns  (Read 1525 times)

TheInquisitiveOne

Price Celebrity Week Returns
« on: February 08, 2013, 11:10:44 PM »

All credit goes to Mr. Chad Mosher and the Buzzerblog for this story. http://buzzerblog.com/2013/02/price-celebs/

In my honest opinion, the star power, compared to last year, is incredibly lacking. I can understand Barkley and Osbourne (since her show tapes a few studios down from Drew\'s) and maybe the Lachey Brothers (since they are currently on the \"Boy Band Reunion Tour\"), but the others are so random (pun definitely not intended).

I tolerated last year\'s celebrity week, so I am sure I\'ll do the same here. Thoughts?

The Inquisitive One

« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 11:28:42 PM by TheInquisitiveOne »
This is the Way.

BrandonFG

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 11:26:08 PM »

The list is random, but I think the star power is still pretty solid. Folks watch the Real Housewives and I think NeNe was on Celebrity Apprentice last year.

Charles Barkley is pretty popular on TNT.

"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

TheInquisitiveOne

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 11:29:40 PM »

Mea culpa on my part (in regards to Barkley; the others still stand). I edited accordingly.

The Inquisitive One

This is the Way.

jjman920

• Mhoops.
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 01:16:13 AM »
Folks watch the Real Housewives and I think NeNe was on Celebrity Apprentice last year.

Not only that, she had a recurring role on Glee last year and currently has a regular role on NBC\'s The New Normal. She is definitely getting out there.

As for Demi, she is known to millions of tweens and teens as Sonny, and I\'m sure her stint on The X-Factor didn\'t hurt either.

Very solid lineup of celebrities. I look forward to it this year.

If they don\'t play Hole In One on Charles Barkley\'s show, you can color me a severely disappointed man.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:17:12 AM by jjman920 »
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Unrealtor

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 02:10:43 AM »
<blockquote class=\'ipsBlockquote\'data-author=\"TheInquisitiveOne\" data-cid=\"304367\" data-time=\"1360383044\"><p>

I can understand Barkley and Osbourne (since her show tapes a few studios down from Drew\'s)

IIRC, \"The Talk\" tapes at CBS\' Radnor lot, not Television City.
"It's for £50,000. If you want to, you may remove your trousers."

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 10:02:46 AM »
If they don\'t play Hole In One on Charles Barkley\'s show, you can color me a severely disappointed man.

I lol\'d

I agree that the names are recognizable (except, in my case, for NeNe).  You even get synergy with Osbourne and Barkley (albeit tangentially in the latter case).

This signature is currently under construction.