Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: American Bible Challenge season 2 premiere date  (Read 16646 times)

LetsGoYankees

American Bible Challenge season 2 premiere date
« on: December 23, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »
GSN insider: The second season of American Bible Challenge will premiere March 21st. No time yet.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 06:08:04 PM by LetsGoYankees »
gameshownetworknews.blogspot.com
gameshownetworknews@gmail.com

dale_grass

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 11:47:55 PM »
No time yet.

Could you keep checking on the time and post it here when you find out? That'd be super.

J.R.

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 12:08:03 AM »
dale_grass, you are truly one of the best posters here.
-Joe Raygor

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 05:35:20 PM »
No time yet.

Could you keep checking on the time and post it here when you find out? That'd be super.

Um. Sure...

Can't see it being 8pm (Eastern). Idol will be on then, which attracts 17-20+ million. 8pm would be a risk. 9p Eastern sounds good

(and yes, there's still a huge portion of population that doesn't watch Idol)

There also is a huge portion that don't understand WHOOSH.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 11:39:37 PM »

Um. Sure...

Dude, you need to decide whether you're gonna try to act like you're in on the joke even though we all know you are the joke or whether you're just gonna not get the jokes.

Not that it's gonna make you look any smarter either way...but at least try to be consistent.

dale_grass

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 12:20:18 AM »
Can't see it being 8pm (Eastern). Idol will be on then, which attracts 17-20+ million. 8pm would be a risk. 9p Eastern sounds good

(and yes, there's still a huge portion of population that doesn't watch Idol)

I want to paint your picture so I can hang it on my wall.  I have it in my mind you look somewhere between Matt Damon and Andy Dick, but taller than their average height.  Am I close?

\\ObGameShow: Matt Damon had a cameo in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind as a Dating Game bachelor.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 07:23:21 PM »
So what are they?
Travis L. Eberle

chad1m

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 07:35:00 PM »

They\'re not related to season 2 of Bible Challenge, that\'s for sure.

Mr. Armadillo

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 02:14:30 PM »

I suspect that the ratings will still be pretty good for this--I\'m again hearing ads for this season on Air1, a Christian radio network that runs very few ads.

Clay Zambo

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2013, 10:41:58 AM »
In regards to the second season, I saw a tweet @buzzerblog saying there was a rumor TABC will be adding stunts besides the normal questions. 

Personally, I do not think that\'s a horrible idea. The Minute to Win It-like stunts will take away from the normal question/buzz-in/answer gameplay, and could attract  more excitement to the show.

Stunts?  Like what?  \"Here are seven stone water jugs...first one to turn their contents into wine scores 200 points?\"

\"We\'re going to tie you to these pillars, and then start cutting off your hair an inch at a time.  The faster you knock them down, the more you win (and the more of your hair you get to keep.\"

Physical puzzles I can see (a la Survivor, but without the mud) but challenges?  Hm.

czambo@mac.com

aaron sica

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 11:31:15 AM »
Sure, there are people who think \"What if this happened on Jeopardy?\", but I think this is something that will work for on GSN now.

There are? I asked 100 random people I saw on the street and at the mall and none of them mentioned Jeopardy.

chad1m

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 01:47:36 PM »
Stunts?  Like what?

A future episode has a game with five cups, each labeled with a biblical character. A clue is given and the contestant must pound on a fork to flip-launch a spoon into the cup (or it could be vice-versa) to select their choice. They have 60 seconds to get up to three correct.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 02:44:48 PM »
A future episode has a game with five cups, each labeled with a biblical character. A clue is given and the contestant must pound on a fork to flip-launch a spoon into the cup (or it could be vice-versa) to select their choice. They have 60 seconds to get up to three correct.

It would be way funnier if they had to bounce a ping-pong ball in there. You\'d separate the saints from the sinners right quick.

Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 04:19:38 PM »
O the stunts are taken from Cram and Shop til you drop. That\'s fine by me.
Travis L. Eberle

BillCullen1

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 12:49:48 PM »

Here\'s a first. During the 60-second round on the show that aired on April 18, one team got ZERO. So the other team team just needed to get one answer, which they easily did.