Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Holiday marathon ratings  (Read 6292 times)

Casey

Holiday marathon ratings
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2013, 09:37:09 PM »
He edited out everything but the numbers. Lesson learned.
Apologies - I only saw the final version we see now.  I didn't see anything other than just the numbers.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Holiday marathon ratings
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2013, 09:56:52 PM »
Apologies - I only saw the final version we see now.  I didn't see anything other than just the numbers.
That would explain the confusion. As before, I've no beef with you. Join me in hoisting a Frosty Cold One.
Travis L. Eberle

Matt Ottinger

Holiday marathon ratings
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2013, 10:43:01 PM »
He edited out everything but the numbers. Lesson learned.

We can only hope.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Holiday marathon ratings
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2013, 11:06:08 PM »
SonoftheBronx is the blog of Douglas Pucci, who compiles and reports weekly ratings for cable stations that are not as widely reported, a service greatly appreciated by people like me who like to know (and intelligently report, I'd like to hope) how certain mid-level cable networks are doing. It is no way related to the less-than-original poster of the thread.

That, honestly, is good to know. :)

(and yes, I'm one of the same people who would pay attention to stupid stuff like that...hell, part of the reason why the506.com is bookmarked on my browser is so I can see if our area avoided getting Thom Brennaman for our NFL games on any particular week. Say what you will about Buck, Brennaman sleepwalks through games...and that's a shame considering he a) comes from similar thread (his dad) and b) actually was serviceable at one point (much like Buck).)
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022