Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MG sudden death tiebreaker  (Read 1588 times)

JMFabiano

MG sudden death tiebreaker
« on: August 16, 2012, 05:22:27 PM »
Has an answer written/selected by the contestants ever gone through the entire panel WITHOUT being picked?  I assume they'd edit out instances of this happening.
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

Ian Wallis

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:01:10 PM »
Yes, and they would edit it out.  There was once instance where they came back from commercial and Gene said something like "...this is our third tiebreaker".
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

WhirlieBird74

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 06:38:56 PM »
Yes, and they would edit it out.  There was once instance where they came back from commercial and Gene said something like "...this is our third tiebreaker".
The same would probably be said if both contestants wrote down the same answer on their own cards.  They would likely throw out that tiebreaker and replace it with another.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 10:00:22 PM »
That could also have been for both contestants writing the same answer (and having it match).  I'd say that's probably a more likely scenario.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)