Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Pyramid  (Read 69084 times)

Marc412

The Pyramid
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2012, 06:06:21 PM »
If "Pyramid" really takes off, might we see it make the leap from cable to first-run syndication?

Kevin Prather

The Pyramid
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2012, 07:08:58 PM »
If "Pyramid" really takes off, might we see it make the leap from cable to first-run syndication?
Getting the cart before the horse, but Baggage is going into syndication, so never say never.

BrandonFG

The Pyramid
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2012, 07:10:05 PM »
Honestly, I'm a little surprised GSN never tested the syndication waters before Baggage, even if with reruns. Lingo, for example, not only pulled an audience when Chuck hosted, but it also had more than enough episodes. I'd like to think that syndication would've allowed it to get a larger audience, but who knows?
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

trainman

The Pyramid
« Reply #243 on: August 25, 2012, 10:50:53 PM »
Well, I see on my DVR that beginning Monday, September 3rd, at 3:00 PM Pacific, reruns of Donny Osmond's "Pyramid" are coming to GSN.

Does Tribune Media Services look at the GSN schedule releases and stop reading after the first two words, or what?
trainman is a man of trains

golden-road

The Pyramid
« Reply #244 on: August 28, 2012, 09:30:26 PM »
And as per Buzzerblog, we got a sneak peak this Thursday at 10PM.

Jay Temple

The Pyramid
« Reply #245 on: August 29, 2012, 08:42:07 PM »
Well, I see on my DVR that beginning Monday, September 3rd, at 3:00 PM Pacific, reruns of Donny Osmond's "Pyramid" are coming to GSN.

Does Tribune Media Services look at the GSN schedule releases and stop reading after the first two words, or what?
ISTR either the daytime run or the Friday night stack being listed as Donnymid for a short time when it wasn't, so this just might be a placeholder.
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

That Don Guy

The Pyramid
« Reply #246 on: August 29, 2012, 09:53:39 PM »

It's not nearly as bad as when the U-Verse listings say that CBS episodes of TPIR are hosted by Bill Cullen.

MikeK

• Martha!
The Pyramid
« Reply #247 on: August 29, 2012, 10:29:21 PM »
It's not nearly as bad as when the U-Verse listings say that CBS episodes of TPIR are hosted by Bill Cullen.
That's new to me.  The glaring error for TPiR's U-Verse listing that I have noticed is that Bart Eskander still directs it.

BillCullen1

The Pyramid
« Reply #248 on: August 30, 2012, 08:27:41 AM »
And as per Buzzerblog, we got a sneak peak this Thursday at 10PM.

I'm all set to record it.

Jay Temple

The Pyramid
« Reply #249 on: August 30, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »

That's just plain funny to me!
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

trainman

The Pyramid
« Reply #250 on: August 30, 2012, 11:03:13 PM »

Turns out they did correct this. Everything is now copacetic.

Tournament of Champions top-row box: THINGS THAT ARE COPACETIC.
trainman is a man of trains

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
The Pyramid
« Reply #251 on: August 31, 2012, 09:32:49 AM »
Tournament of Champions top-row box: THINGS THAT ARE COPACETIC.

I could only hope my celebrity partner was hipster enough to say "Velocity Girl's first album."
@lambertman

Kevin Prather

The Pyramid
« Reply #252 on: August 31, 2012, 05:58:52 PM »
I could only hope my celebrity partner was hipster enough to say "Velocity Girl's first album."
If I was the judge, I would not allow that clue. Velocity Girl's first album is TITLED "Copacetic." It's akin to saying "Mayim Bialik" for "Things that blossom", or "Vanna" for "Things that are white".

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
The Pyramid
« Reply #253 on: August 31, 2012, 07:27:50 PM »
If I was the judge, I would not allow that clue.
Good thing you're not the judge, then, because:

It's akin to saying "Mayim Bialik" for "Things that blossom"
or "Vanna" for "Things that are white".
...these are not equivalent situations, and for that matter are both perfectly legitimate clues. Are you suggesting Miss Bialik has not blossomed or that Vanna is not caucasian? I think the word "are" in there saves it, frankly.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
The Pyramid
« Reply #254 on: August 31, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »
If I was the judge, I would not allow that clue.
And you just don't get it.
This signature is currently under construction.